IMPORTANT: Prospective authors are invited to submit full length papers consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a maximum of 4 pages. Paper not respecting this format (for instance longer) may be returned to authors without review.
Paper Specifications (more instructions can be found at the paper submission site):
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page).
- If you are having problems creating your file, please refer to the author help page.
Note: If your paper does not meet IEEE Xplore requirements (as outlined in the Paper Specifications section), it cannot be included in the Proceedings.
IMPORTANT: Paper submission is now open!