The MWSCAS 2018 technical program will include Special Sessions. Their objective is to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the circuits and systems community that may also cut across and beyond disciplines traditionally represented at MWSCAS. Special session proposals should be submitted by March 1st, 2018.
Please submit proposals (approximately 3 pages) in pdf format by email to the Special Sessions Chairs, Tarek Elarabi: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mitra Mirhassani: email@example.com, Mounir Boukadoum: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the MWSCAS community and how it possibly fits within the innovation themes listed above.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors (in each associated paper). Technical sessions are normally expected to have 5 papers.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.Please note: Maximum number of authored/co-authored papers cannot exceed more than two in any proposed Special Session for an individual.
- Special session proposals: April 15th, 2018
- Notification of special session proposal acceptance: April 21st, 2018
- Submission of special session papers: April 31st, 2018
- Notification of special session paper acceptance: May 30th, 2018
- Final submission: June 15th, 2018